Kook of the Day
* Abridged David Limbaugh:
The Republican Party is at a crossroads. It needs to decide whether it wants to continue to marginalize itself as the party of Jerry Falwell and Ann Coulter, or be a constructive force in the future of American politics and governance.
News of Sorts
* $734,000.00 to study pornography? There's much more to this article than focusing on the Reagan jack-off budget... like the labeling of Kinsey as a cultural terrorist and her attack on gays. From writing songs for Captain Kangaroo to anti-porn queen... explains the lifetime achievement award for abstinence.
* Steve Gardner proves the theory, you cannot be a martyr without an angry mob. You just wind up looking like, well, a loser.
"The elections should not be postponed," he said. "It's time for the Iraqi citizens to go to the polls and that's why we are very firm on the Jan. 30 date."
* Just seven rogue soldiers huh? According to GI Joe, knowing is half the battle, right?
* Retrogrouch has a must read opinion piece on Sex Education.
* Check out John Scalzi's piece on forgotten xmas specials.
* Reverence and sacred sites. A must visit.
* Free cover letter tutorial.
* Aw, poop.Posted by kerry at December 3, 2004 06:16 AM | TrackBack