Bits & Pieces
* Remember back in the old days when changing your mind was a "flip-flop" and Social Security was talked about in terms of a "lockbox"?
* Not everyone's a suck-up yes-man. Refreshing.
* Bulldog may get his first opportunity as a bottom. Remember, it's not gay if your doin' the penetrating.
* Bush, needing the intricate details of Social Security explained to him, has reached out to his peer group.
* The new bankruptcy law... who benefits, really?
* Think gay marriage yanked the wackos out of the shadows, the ERA's back.
FEC & BlogsPosted by kerry at March 7, 2005 06:18 AM | TrackBack