Today's visual brought to you by your local cucumber growers and Cal Thomas.
But I digress. The Montgomery County schools trying out this program will also teach students to "develop" a sexual identity. According to the official line, gender identity is "a person's internal sense of knowing whether he or she is male or female." Gee, I discovered that as a child in the bathtub without the help of my public school.
Wading Through Weirdness So You Don't Have To... Much
* Do all PhD's get so bored and have so much extra time on their hands that they can sit around and write out their SpongeBob interview fantasies? Someone get this man a grant application.
* When God strikes you down like Job and you're flat on your back, thank him for the time off.
* Kissing. The gateway drug to gaynessosity.
* When your elected officials begin to use the word annuity, they're really not thinking long-term on your family's behalf.
* Peace in the Middle East, pisses God off. He's apparently a realtor with no vision for subdividing.
* Until 50% of the elected representatives in Washington spend a week existing on tips, feeding 4 on minimum wage or lose everything to hospital bills, they should stop coming up with clever ideas to "fix" the system.
* American Facism. Does it exist? Is it latent? Definitely worthy of investigation.Posted by kerry at March 8, 2005 02:11 AM | TrackBack