Why is no one is asking the truly amazing question: Where can I, a lowly tax-paying citizen, get a pentagon funded toilet that's designed so well, that it's able compensate for 3rd world water pressure *and* possesses enough strength to suck down a full-sized Koran? There's gotta be a market for this.
* Are you getting your money's worth? Is your state? Are your congresscritters standing up for you? Unless you live in Alaska, the answer is no.
* The White House press corps grew a set. A small set but worthy of notice anyway.
* Sunny day in fantasy land. Don't you wish this was true?
* Filibustering facts.
* Can you imagine the effort required to get *this* worked up over a movie you won't go see? Um, it's a flick. Hyped and commercialized, but a flick. Wow.
* Cambodians who do not study ancient Roman history.
* As the rhetoric builds to a frenetic pace, it's only surpassed by the infinite stupidity.Posted by kerry at May 19, 2005 03:15 AM | TrackBack