* The view from the other side of the looking glass includes marmalade skies, pink elephants and the ability to overlook felonious behaviour.
* Ben Shapiro's shopping list.
* Why would the Pentagon want to classify the "successes" in Iraq?
* SCOTUS nomination bingo. The GOP's talking points.
* Non-sequitur chuckles.
* Why we went to Iraq. Solid logic that could also justify attacking Mexico and Paraguay.
* The end result of the marriage between church and state.
* Iraq's building a Bill of (some) Rights, sorta like what we're eroding ours to look like. %s/Israel/gay/g
* At least the intelligence agencies get it.
* I know what the penalty for lying to a grand jury is if you're a Democrat. What is it if you're a Republican?Posted by kerry at July 22, 2005 03:53 AM